Technorati Profile

Saturday, January 2, 2010

C string more tiny than G string.See preview here.Super sexy new undergarments.

Photobucket



That day seeing my housemate bought this new product, very interesting, we pass it around to look at it... Most of us have the same question, how to wear or hold it?

This small little stuff is not cheap, costing about 20 Euro, that is about SGD 40! Just for this small piece of stuff. But my housemate says will look great when wearing it.

To me, I don't really think I dare to wear it, feel unsecure, just got the feeling that it will drop anytime. Or maybe afraid that it can't cover all the part.

So can you guess what is it? It is C-String (borrow the name from G-String), and claim to show no watever line no matter wat you wear be it a short, a skirt or a pants.

Frankly speaking, up to now, I still don't understand how to wear it or hold it... so go online and search for it.... and generate this demostration poster.

--------

-----------



Related Posts

Related Interesting Posts


Blogger Widgets
Related Posts with Thumbnails