Technorati Profile

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Exotic food in wild life restraurants where civet cats , pythons and others are top in the menu.See pictures

This is the most terrible kitchen I ever seen. Those food that I have shown earlier, no matter what, I think I still manage to eat them if no other choice. But for this one, I doubt I will eat if I know what are them. I will vomit if I have eaten them and I am sure will not forget about it after years. So are you ready for an eye opener? however , i guess i need to be open minded.Not everyone is an vegetarian and one man's meat can be another man's poison.Human are at the top of the food chain..and i guess the ability to use tools to kill and eat other animals are expert in human species..So we kill and we eat.hahaa.

Resipe below include civet cat , pythons , cats and so scaly animals..Haha..Basically are a cook on charcoal and open fire. I wonder how many virus diease jump from animals to humans thru our stomach.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

RELATED POSTS:-

Related Interesting Posts


Blogger Widgets
Related Posts with Thumbnails